A complete renovation project and far more than the client originally bargained for! Initially a paint scheme specified for all rooms from Farrow & Ball and Little Greene followed by room schemes around new upholstered furniture and kitchen installation. Fabrics used include:
- Living room: Fresh floral linen embroidery from James Brindley
- Kitchen: Signature floral from Manuel Canovas
- Conservatory / Dining room: Soft ivory linen sheer from Romo
- Study: Linen with contrast from Colefax & Fowler
- Drawing room: Brushed cotton stripe from Casamance
All poles from “The Bradley Collection”
Fabrics, Cushions, Furniture, Curtains & Blinds, Shutters & Poles, Wallpaper, and Paint.
“We have had an altogether positive experience with Paul and his team at Bell House. Paul was able to interpret our unstructured ideas and turn them into beautiful reali...”
Simply call us
Tel us what you have in mind.
Scheme presentation following visits & discussions.
Detailed specification & costings.
Sign-off and go ahead.
Complete and install.